2020 Jeep Gladiator on Motortrend

Boltz

Dec 30, 2018
Just saw this article on Motortrend.com. This has a lot of good information about the 2020 Jeep Gladiator and it also gives a sneak peek. It looks very roomy and very rugged. I'm loving everything about it.

Dec 30, 2018
I'm starting to see lots of articles about the Jeep Gladiator. It seems to have nothing but good reviews, which means it is highly anticipated. I'm getting pretty stoked about it.

Dec 30, 2018
I have not seen anything negative either, but I am always skeptical about new products on the market. A friend always used to say, never buy the first year wait for the manufacturer, to get the bugs out first.

Dec 31, 2018
You could wait, but then again, you won't be the first kid on the block to have it. I'm kind of a show-off, so I find it a little hard to wait.

Dec 30, 2018
Your like the gadget guy who loves to have that newest and latest first? Actually that is great, but I am more of a cautious person. I like to see how something else works it , then I am inclined to buy.

Boltz

Dec 30, 2018
For me, it depends on the product. I like trying new cars first, but hate trying out new gadgets. I'm not that big into technology, and can't just pick up a new cell phone and figure it out.

Dec 30, 2018
Once I have the opportunity to test drive it, I can form a better opinion. I hope there's a chance to do that pretty soon.

Dec 30, 2018
I agree lots of hype, lots of abilities we are just waiting for that moment, and it will turn around soon.
Sometimes the hardest thing to do is wait, be patient.