Gone are the days where adventure enthusiasts must choose between the baseline automotive and the flagship ride. The upcoming 2020 Jeep Gladiator has joined the market’s greatest forces in offering up standalone additions, allowing even the most unique driver absolute control over their automotive.
— Jeep (@Jeep) January 8, 2019
Features to Make You an Activist for Performance
Whether you’re looking for maximum crawling, hauling or a bit of both, the Jeep brand has made it so your Gladiator can deliver.
- An eight-speed automatic transmission will be available to enliven the standard six-speed manual on all trims.
- Although not right away, an EcoDiesel V6 engine will make its way into the Gladiator family to offer greater torque.
- Wheels spanning anywhere from 17 to 33 inches are available for heightened driving enthusiasm.
Ensure Comfort in a Gladiator Cabin All Your Own
The Gladiator is the brand’s first truck since 1992, but with these available luxuries, you’d never guess it.
- Add a 115-volt power outlet to the bed and you’ll be able to blast tunes or power motors of your choosing.
- UConnect infotainment remains an option for those who want an enlarged multimedia touchscreen as well as connectivity perks like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Add the TrailCam (only available on the Rubicon trim) so you’ve got plenty of eyes on the off-road ahead.
Take Striking Jeep Design Up a Notch
Don’t feel like you have to settle on aesthetics. Pick and choose your Gladiator style.
- A black or body-colored hardtop is available to replace the standard soft top.
- Add leather to higher trims for a taste of opulence.
- With exterior colors ranging from Gobi Clear to Firecracker Red, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator will surely be able to satisfy your unique palate.